[Sca-cooks] New Title and Lands

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Mar 13 21:36:03 PST 2003

At 09:21 PM 3/13/03 -0800, you wrote:
>--
>
>Hey Lainie, I've never "woked" Google before.  How does it taste?
>Liadan -Do you guys keep Hornsby's Hard Cider in stock at the Rock, or do
I need to stop at the package store on my way?

I dunno, is it anything like eating your way through the south of France,
or drinking your way through Ireland? Of course there's the really bad old
joke about a best-selling cookbook in Korea...

And I don't even have to say it to make you groan!

'Lainie
("I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto. Toto... Toto??...")