[Sca-cooks] New Title and Lands

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Mar 13 22:10:25 PST 2003

At 10:55 PM 3/13/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Naw....although ketchup does give a cook the ability to get up and do
>what needs to be done <g>, you just must not have been looking hard
>enough.  I stashed some in there for a personal Estrella-war pity party.
>Plus, I usually have it on hand to make mustard with.  I have a good
>part of Artemisia addicted to my cider mustard <g>.
>And I had a long, looong week.  So, anybody up for hard cider and
>popcorn and silly movies this Friday night at the Rock?
>--maire

Hmm... how bout some hard cider, silly movies, and buff cabana boyz? The
ides of March are upon us- I say we Par-tay!

Actually, I'm thinking of making Flan of Almayne tomorrow. The roomie in
the basement got too many pears and before she caught a flight out of town
today she told me to do something with the rest before they go bad. :-) I
don't need a second invitation...

'Lainie