[Sca-cooks] My mother strikes again- wines....

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 14 20:12:12 PST 2003

That is Bentonville rather than Entonville.  Ninety miles from nowhere.

Wally World tried to hire me about 18 years ago.  After an hour of
interviewing, they told me what they paid; $400 more per year than I was
making with the state.  My response was, "I haven't lost anything in
Bentonville."   Shortly thereafter, I began averaging 14.5 percent per annum
in raises for about 8 years.

Considering some of the employee horror stories, I feel fortunate they
didn't offer a decent wage, thereby avoiding said employment.  I think I'll
avoid the Vin d' Merde also.

Bear

ENTONVILLE, ARK (AP) -- Some Wal-Mart customers soon will
<clipped>

Phlip