[Sca-cooks] My mother strikes again- wines....

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Mar 15 17:19:11 PST 2003

There apparently is a bit of a wine glut at the moment, so
I could see this being very real. Also Walmart is the nation's
largest grocery store chain now, so why wouldn't they have wines
in areas of the country where that was allowed? They wouldn't want
to lose any business to anyone else.

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway

 OK, Phlip, I'm gonna show how gullible I am. Is the article real? I
mean,