[Sca-cooks] kalamazoo

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Mar 18 22:10:08 PST 2003

At 10:32 PM 3/18/03 -0700, you wrote:
>When is it being held?
>--maire, who's always wanted to go.....*sigh*
>
>Mary Morman wrote:
>>
>> I got my catalog from kalamazoo today.  Who else from the list will be
>> there, and can we get together?

First weekend of May, dear. I WANNA GOOOOOOO!!!!! WHAAAAHH! *snivel*whine*

I haven't been since '97. I'd really love to go again. First I need to
clone myself- there's always too many sessions I want to go to. And I want
either money to stay at teh hotel (the Radisson is the conference fave) or
a warm rug and a foam pad for those wretched dorm beds. And to lose some
weight and maybe go dancing... nothing quite like medievalists when they're
just a little likkered up. Not that we'd know anythign about that... ;-)

'Lainie