[Sca-cooks] Cheesecake? OOP

Jane Boyko jboyko at magma.ca
Wed Mar 19 04:46:32 PST 2003

If you are able to purchase Baker's chocolate buy the white chocolate one for
the recipe.  I have made it numerous times with various substitutions -
including a lacyose-free one.  It is a very simple recipe and I have people
begging me to make for them.

If you don't have access to Baker's I can supply the recipe tonight when i
get home from work.

Marina