[Sca-cooks] Envy. OOP, OT

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Mar 22 17:04:17 PST 2003

Sorry, $4 per ain't gonna cover that staff of 80 or even the rental on the
portable convection ovens and burners.  I'm ahead of you on the envy.

BTW, Baroness Gwyneth's son Ian flew into to Tulsa to interview for an
executive chef slot at a local caterers, 53K plus bonuses.  Three years out
of the CIA.  He's the evening sous chef at La Fonda in Santa Fe.

Bear