[Sca-cooks] OOP Ice cream

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 20:10:57 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/22/2003 7:15:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com writes:

> O.K, Randy; I just checked CFR myself, and the main difference is that Ice
> Cream cannot have an egg yolk content of 1.4% by weight.

So my French Vanilla Ice Cream isn't Ice Cream? (12 egg yolks to about a
gallon of cream/milk)

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke