[Sca-cooks] Pipesfarces

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 27 08:54:58 PST 2003

Greetings,

I am not certain if I this will be helpful, but the problem I ran into when I tried to make pipe farces was that I was
trying to deep fry them and they kept exploding. I think they would work better in like 1/4 inch of oil and you turn
them over like fried chicken.

Otherwise, it might help if you make sure the cheese is really cold, possibly even frozen.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva