[Sca-cooks] Re Oestgardians

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 13:27:18 PST 2003

     It's good to know that I may get to meet some of you. I know absolutely NOTHING about NY or NYC and I am fairly well scared, I will be honest. I have never lived by myself (I was married at 16, then only divorced for 2 hours before I married Joel, and that was almost 34 years ago) and it is a little daunting.
     At least one good thing will come of this. I will be attending the FCI (if I can get accepted).
Isabella...
 Devra at aol.com wrote:--
Me too! I live in Broken Bridge, which is Brooklyn NY, a part of NYC.
Devra

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com