[Sca-cooks] Sassafras

Jeanne Papanastasiou jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Sun Mar 30 17:59:07 PST 2003

It's funny you should ask about this.  I am a coonass from New Orleans and I
sell File on my website (www.atasteofcreole.com).  It is pure ground
sassafras leaf.

A word of warning, NEVER cook file!  It becomes stringy.  It MUST be added
after removing pot from fire OR add to individual bowls.

Soffya Appollonia Tudja
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm
three fleur-de-lys Or