[Sca-cooks] Re Oestgardians

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 08:37:28 PST 2003

     Wonderful!! I LOVE to houseclean, cook, never tried brewing but it is on my list of stuff, absolutely love anything that lives in a barn...if I don't have to kill it...but we won't go there again :-)
     Thanks for the moral support, kinda need it right now.
Isabella...thankful she has friends, even if she's never met them face to face.
 Aurore <Aurore at hot.rr.com> wrote:
> Oh, GREAT! WHAT have I gotten myself into NOW? NY is a foreign country?
Do I need a passport? What about....SHOTS!!??!! I'm scared of needles.

> Isabella, rethinking. Does the Rock have any vacant rooms? Maybe I can
rent one?

We have all the room you could possible need and at no charge except to help
in the kitchen and the sewing room, the brewing room, the barn or general
housecleaning.

Aurore