[Sca-cooks] Key Lime Pie (OT)

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 10:25:57 PST 2003

Greetings, Serena.

 Barbara Benson <vox8 at mindspring.com> wrote:
> [...]
   Which one? I moved here from down there.

   Ain't that the truth. I laugh at what passes for 'key lime' anything.

   Again, I agree. Before my town started carrying bottled authentic key lime juice (from Key West and it even passed my families taste test) I had traveling musician friends that would hand carry bottles back to me when they flew down there. Their pay off? Of course, KEY LIME PIES. Real ones.

Isabella