[Sca-cooks] OT: Cooking software

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Sat May 3 10:20:33 PDT 2003

I am looking for some inexpensive cooking software that will convert things for me.

What I would like to do is be able to plug in a recipe and change the amount of servings either up or down and have it convert how much I need of the ingredients. Now I know this is lazy, but math has never been my strong point, and I get things wrong to often.

I have seen brewing software that does this, but does anyone know of any cooking software?

I have master cook, but it doesnt seem to do that. I havent been too impressed with it so far, but I havent used it much either.

Ilia