[Sca-cooks] Aprons

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 13:04:12 PDT 2003

>On the field even? That should be entertaining!

I have a couple of plans for fighting aprons. One is just
kind of a tabard sort of thing. The other I'm thinking about
is either a heavy leather apron or a brig.

Some of us are even playing around with the ideas of two
handed pestles, rattan rolling pins, "wisk" maces...

Beware the killer cooks of Atenveldt.

>So when you gonna come out here and cook for us, huh? You're such a tease!

I would love to. Especially when it gets really hot here.

>'Lainie

Gunthar