[Sca-cooks] Re: Green and yellow foods- was Re: [Re: Kids and handfastings- was Re: [Sca-...

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon May 5 20:27:57 PDT 2003

In a message dated 5/5/2003 3:44:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> Hey!  That red mold that grows in soft cheese containers is tasty!
> ..did I just admit that?
> Olwen

Olwin, Hon, I love you dearly, but don't EVER try to feed me anything on the
red end of the spectrum, Okay?

I figure I'm mostly safe anyway, most of the stuff you make you make with
sugar, and I don't do sugar anymore... but still... Last time I ate mold the
fairies came out to play <G>.

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke