[Sca-cooks] Back after a long absence

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu May 8 17:03:56 PDT 2003

Hi gang, I'm back!
It's been a rough year, but back surgery is behind me (literally), and while
I'm still in insurance limbo, I am doing better about being able to sit at
the computer for enough time to read this list - which I assume has not
changed much in the several months I've been on sabbatical.
I've been cooking some, we just completed a party at Fool's War for our new
local Baron and Baroness's investiture, which of course was a smashing
success and rousing good time - I had never played Bocce before, especially
by tiki-light!
Here's hoping the conversation is on-topic and lively, and that all has been
well with your various kitchens -
Mistress Christianna MacGrain
Barony of the South Downs, Meridies