[Sca-cooks] OT: this weekend

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu May 15 20:18:26 PDT 2003

i will be off line until likely monday......
i will be at Garb Wars (SCA event)
i hope to see a few of my list mates there, if you are going to be there
please stop by and say hello!

(remember, merchants lose brain cells at events... re introduce yourself by
name and what list you are on, EVEN if i already know you... this goes
double if it is set up or breakdown time.......<sigh> allergy season, what
joy.....)

on the plus side, i just got my paws on some nice fine linen for
chemises.......as well as some wool flannel for cloaks...... be prepared for
Pennsic!
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...