[Sca-cooks] Re: SCA-Laurels digest, Vol 1 #770 - 4 msgs

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 04:44:32 PDT 2003

3. FW: [Bvc] New Question - Greek Meads or Wines
> (S.G. Wieland)
>    4. Re: FW: [Bvc] New Question - Greek Meads or
> Wines (Elizabeth Wilson-Sterling)
> Message: 3
> From: "S.G. Wieland" <swieland at direcway.com>
> To: "Sca-Laurels at Ansteorra. Org"
> <sca-laurels at ansteorra.org>,
>    "Ansteorra-Laurels at Ansteorra. Org"
> <ansteorra-laurels at ansteorra.org>
> Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 18:56:40 -0500
> Subject: [SCA-Laurels] FW: [Bvc] New Question -
> Greek Meads or Wines
>
> Pardon the bandwidth, cousins, but this question
> came up on the Brewers,
> Vintners, Cordials list and I wondered if any of you
> had an answer.
>
> Thanks.
> Damaris
>
> In the 60's people took acid to make the world
> weird. Now the
>   world is weird and people take Prozac to make it
> normal

=== message truncated ===

=====
www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
"Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
(St. John Neumann)
"Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"