[Sca-cooks] Re: Sugar Plate Again

Lady Orlaith of Storvik orla at lady.sca.org
Fri May 16 13:57:17 PDT 2003

Okay so I have a question.  I've been trying to find the beginnings of
hard candy for making things like pulled sugar and I haven't had much luck
so far.  Does anyone have a beginning date for such things?  Or any
suggestions on sources?

Orlaith

Lady Orlaith of Storvik
Exchequer, Barony of Storvik
Personal Secretary to Lady Roxanne Greenstreet

AIM: GrdyLdy

Per bend sinister gules and Or, a wolf couchant contourny sable.