[Sca-cooks] I'll be on the Road

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 19:19:59 PDT 2003

Sometime soon, in about two or three weeks, I'll be traveling cross country from Atenvledt to Meridies.  My mother, father, and I are pulling up stakes here, buying a Motor Home, and going back home to the Columbus, Ga/ Phenix City, Al area.  We'll be taking our time, visiting relatives and friends along the way.  I'd like to visit with some of my Cooks friends, too, along the way.  If you are on our route, and would like to meet me, please get in touch.

Mordonna

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook
Atenveldt, Atenveldt