[Sca-cooks] Shameless bragging

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Sat May 17 19:08:34 PDT 2003

Yesterday, I saw that my library had received a copy of "The American
History Cookbook" by Mark Zanger.  I knew it was on order, but hadn't
realized that it had already arrived.

Remember, eons ago, when I said an author had requested permission to
reprint two translated recipes from de Nola?  Well, this is the book!  He
wanted the recipes for the section on Spanish cuisine in the New World.  Not
only did he credit me, but he also mentioned that the rest of the translation
was at www.florilegium.org.  I would have jumped up and down, but that is
generally considered unprofessional behavior.  (I have no commercial interest
in this -- only the glory of my name in print.)

Brighid, bouncing up and down, since only the cats can see

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net