[Sca-cooks] Pain Perdu

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue May 20 06:42:11 PDT 2003

Ok, what's the best way to make pain perdu for 200? And can I freeze it
and reheat it?

I'm doing the Traditional Sunday Morning Breakfast for Landsknecht
[Signing-of-the-Papers] in the East Kingdom. I'm not telling anyone but
the autocrats that I'm doing almost all period food, though. :)

Sausage Gravy and Biscuits [traditional]
Orange Juice [traditional]
Coffee and Tea [traditional]
Hanoney
Pain Perdu
Sweet Rice Pudding with Almond Milk
Plum Mousse
Bread
Ginger Syrup Julep Drink
Fruit

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"We are often considered society's gatekeepers, but librarians are actually
the gateways. We are the one profession dedicated to ensuring the right to
know. We must never lose sight of this mission despite the seductive siren
songs of our information age's mythology." -- Patricia Glass Schuman