[Sca-cooks] Black / blood pudding

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Thu May 22 18:03:41 PDT 2003

My kid, in an effort to gross me out, wants a recipe for blood pudding. I assume he means black pudding.  I've looked through all my British cook books and the Brit recipes databases I have, and I've come up with squat.

Does anyone have a recipe for Black pudding?
Thanks
Phillipa
(Who will not be grossed out, but won't permit it to be cooked in her house either.)
--
[ Clear Day Bkgrd.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]