[Sca-cooks] MAC program files problem--OP OT

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu May 1 21:58:45 PDT 2003

I suspect that MacLinkPlus should be able to do this. I would want to
check the documentation first to see if it lists that format. Of course
I will need to reload that software package again after my recent disk
crash. I need to get it on the new machines anyway.

Someone asked about recipe programs recently. When that subject was
discussed here on this list, Master Cook seemed to be the number one
favorite. Of course, I've lost the messages I saved on that thread.

Stefan

> I now have been entrusted with and
> have in my possession files that were done in the
> old MAC program Full Write Professional.
> The person who did the work originally is no longer
> with us.
>
> We would like to get this information off these disks and
> into some sort of usable files that I can use now.
> (They are rather valuable scholarly recipe files.)
>
> Can anyone help or provide a solution?
> Contact me off list if you want.
> Thanks--
>
> Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway