[Sca-cooks] OT: Cooking software

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sat May 3 11:19:07 PDT 2003

> I have master cook, but it doesnt seem to do that. I havent been
> too impressed with it so far, but I havent used it much either.
>
> Ilia

I too have Master Cook and it does a fine job of converting for me. Perhaps
you have some settings wrong?

As for converting up, and I don't know your skill level here, so forgive me
if I'm reiterating something you already know. Please be careful when using
converters. Not all ingredients measure up, like salt/spices, and not all
recipes do well by being doubled, tripled etc.

Micaylah
~ever so slowly starting to feel better~