[Sca-cooks] the Florithingy

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat May 3 22:47:16 PDT 2003

Hey Stefan! I can't get into the Florilegium tonight- It tells me the
document has no data, and that if there's still no response, to talk to the
server people. (And then we'll do lunch...). This is really annoying- I
really need to cruise for mediacl info, and I was skunked on the Labyrinth
and the ORB both. Paul Halsall's site is down too.

And Harry Potter isn't in for another 6 weeks! *SOB!* The world conspires
against me! *WAH!*

'Lainie