[Sca-cooks] OT: Birth Announcement

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun May 4 11:28:51 PDT 2003

> He is Linn Stafford borm to Jim and Wanda Stafford in Kingsport Penn.
> He weighs in at 3lb 7 oz and is 14 inches long and was two months early.
> Mom is doing well, Linn is in fair condition and is in natal IC.
> Those of you with a prayful disposition he can use all the prayers he can
> get.

He's in my prayers... words of encouragement, though, my kid brother was a
7=months baby 27 years ago (!) and he is well and healthy... acquaintances
whose baby was 3 months early also have a happy, healthy toddler now...

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I'm tired. I'm tired of feeling rejected by the American people. I'm
tired of waking up in the middle of the night worrying about the war."
-- L.B. Johnson