[Sca-cooks] the Florithingy

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun May 4 17:32:20 PDT 2003

[I had some trouble with the server in mailing this. I'm trying again.
My appologies if this comes through twice - Stefan)

Lainie complained:
> Hey Stefan! I can't get into the Florilegium tonight- It tells me the
> document has no data, and that if there's still no response, to talk to
> the
> server people. (And then we'll do lunch...). This is really annoying- I
> really need to cruise for mediacl info, and I was skunked on the
> Labyrinth and the ORB both. Paul Halsall's site is down too.
Can/could you get to other sites okay? I just checked the Florilegium
site, Sunday afternoon, and it came up just fine.

If you the future if you do have a problem with the Florilegium, you
might email me directly. I get this list as a digest and particularly
since this list has slowed down recently, I may not see a message for
awhile. If the server that the Florilegium is on has crashed, I can't
get to that but I can try to contact my webhost who may or may not be
able to restart it. However, if only the webportion has crashed, I can
fix sometimes using FTP access.

Or since I keep a copy of the files here at home, I can email you a
copy of any of the files that way. This offer is also open to anyone
that has email access but not web access. However, it has been a long
time since I've had to send any files that way since most folks that
have email access now have web access.

Because of my disk crash and the time it is taking me to put things
back together, there may not be much in the June Florilegium article.
There will be a May article though, since some stuff had gotten
uploaded to the website before the crash.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com