[Sca-cooks] quick question- totally OT

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun May 4 19:07:49 PDT 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> 3-03 is now expired.  Better go look for the new tags.
>
> Which makes me wonder ...  did *I* put the new sticker on the minivan?
> I'd better go check.
>
> - Doc

Thanks, Doc- had thought I'd put the new sticker on when Andrew sent it to
me (normally how I do things), but thinking back, we were still doing
blizzards when it arrived, so I had decided to wait.

Question came up today, as Rob helped me set it up for smithing this summer
and Pennsic. It now has a new, plywood bed (instead of that nasty pressed
wood that was disintegrating), painted, even, with a new set of lights- the
4th set- bad design- idjits kept smashing them in parking lots. Also now
have a lockable tool chest on board, painted to match, and we were able to
rescue an extra pair of side reflectors from the dead taillights (and the
bulbs, for spares) so I'm pretty well set up. Riding of the Marches this
weekend will be my shake-down for the new set-up- think it will work just
fine ;-)

Phlip (Have forge, will travel ;-)

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,