[Sca-cooks] Pictures...dragon and Arms

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 12:24:37 PDT 2003

Thank you!  Master Chirhart said he wanted a dragon and immediately I
blurted out that pigs ears would be great wings.  Fightened myself!  We
mentioned the project to a fellow down the hall in the warehouse I live in.
Next thing I know he has a wee box with an altered electronic roar from a
baby toy (what does the lion say?  RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRR) Mike
slowed down the speech so it was garbled into a roar.  It will live to roar
again! (well, the voice anyway.  they ate the turkey)
Olwen