[Sca-cooks] DARYOLES

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon May 5 14:47:23 PDT 2003

At 05:24 PM 5/5/03 -0400, you wrote:
>I always liked Daryoles.  How about this recipe?
>
>Phillipa
<snip>
>> the populace, send it to me.
>> > Gunthar

Hmm. I think of Daryoles as custard, not cheesecake. I usually go for the
cheesecake from Digby, or Platina's White Torta if I have enough helpers to
beat the eggs (Did that in camp once, passing the bowl around as arms wore
out...)

'Lainie
-you could use the onion tart as a sort of cheesecake I'd think... :-/