[Sca-cooks] Aprons

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon May 5 15:50:41 PDT 2003

sounds like a bit from Barrayar (book by Lois McMaster Bujold)
where a noble tried to get around the prohibition on "private armies" by
hiring "cooks" and sending them out with pots for helmets, and kitchen
cleavers for swords......
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...