[Sca-cooks] Aprons

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon May 5 15:54:21 PDT 2003

ok, count me in...
you have actually succedded in getting me interested in going out on the
fighting feild!

but i want a "cooks guild army" mobilized one Pennsic....

armored apron, rolling pin and frying pan sheild
of course i could go out in traditional form
"and the women came out with their combs..."
this means WOOL CARDING COMBS! big nasty metal spikes on a handle.....

so maybe a carding comb in one hand and a rolling pin in the other?  how
WOULD you make a list legal carding comb???
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...