[Sca-cooks] Quick help needed...

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon May 5 19:06:59 PDT 2003

14th century is a little early for a lot of choicees
unless you are willing to take
the recipes included in Hieatt and Butler's
Curye on Inglysch  or the ones from Libellus de
Arte Coquinaria which is early 14th century.
For French there's The Viandier of Taillevent
and also for late Le Menagier.

You can Google the search yourself.
Try using--
beef recipes "Curye on Inglysch"