food marking, was Green and yellow foods- was Re: [Re: Kids and handfastings- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Pennsic]

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue May 6 08:08:21 PDT 2003

yes you can rubber stamp them.
just use food coloring.  if you can use the paste cake colors and mix it to
a slightly thinner consistancy it works. but so does grape juice!
as to branding. YES you can brand veggies, works just like grilling.... get
a wood burning tool and go to town.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...