[Sca-cooks] Garb Wars

Lady Orlaith of Storvik orla at lady.sca.org
Wed May 7 07:15:40 PDT 2003

Nope, not going.  Being laid off in 2 months so trying to conserve funds.
Anyone in the Washington area looking for an Excel Geek?

Also have to work on Sapphire Joust project.  Also, have no honey anymore.
 We broke up 3 days after Christmas.

Thanks for asking though.  I promise one of these years I'll make it to
garb wars.

Orlaith