[Sca-cooks] Lemon Beer

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 10:50:12 PDT 2003

>I'm curious. Where does this recipe come from?

I've been doing this for so many years that I can't remember the source.
I think I may have gotten it in the early days of the list. Check the
archives.

It was very popular this weekend, as it usually is, but I would have diluted
it a bit more. I thought it was a little too potent. Not alcohol-wise, just
flavor wise.

>We have a very prolific lemon tree, which has provided the lemons for
>the syrup drink often enough, not to mention lemon marmelade, salted
>lemons...

Mmmmm....I'm wanting to do some Morroccan Preserved lemons.

>Elizabeth/Betty Cook

Gunthar