Good Books was Sherlock Holmes Was: [Re: [SCA-cooks] OT: Harry Potter]

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 10:00:10 PDT 2003

Heh, that's me forgetting to take off the stuff that wouldn't be interesting
to the SCA. *grin*

WW #: US2002021393

This is my membership number in the White Wolf Fan organization The
Camarilla. We play the Live Action Role-Play games that they put out.

Nostalgia #: 9904-186

This is my old number from when we were an individual org, and not a
wholly-owned subsiderary of White Wolf. (Yes, hostile take-overs do take
place in the real world.) The only reason that I am still a member is
because they made it free for the first two years after they took over.

ADC: Austin, TX

There are different levels of the org. Chapter, Domain, Regional, National,
Global. Chapters in a city, multiple chapters in a city form a domain.
Region is several states together. (Just like a kingdom.) National and
Global are self-explanitory. I am the Assistant Domain Coordinator for the
Austin, TX domain.

Holder of 16 status and 1 rep.

In my old chapter, they would hand out different status or reputations for
things. It was a silly, stupid fun thing that meant nothing really. But the
status' and reps that were handed out where well thought out and never
lightly given. And reputaion was only given by those members that were
"Anarchs"(game term). I wasn't an Anarch, but part of the system, so getting
the rep was especially cool for me. *grin* Getting 16 status and 1 rep is
major big deal!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion.

Leah A. Montgomery
SCA: Mahvash bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Hirrar
mog_bane at hotmail.com
ICQ#: 83404701