Good Books was Sherlock Holmes Was: [Re: [SCA-cooks] OT: Harry Potter]

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Thu May 8 14:34:39 PDT 2003

lol, i am a serious everquest addict now - to the extent of not just
being a member of a very large well known guild in my main character,
but my alt is leader of a guild as well [original GL stepped down as she
lost internet access for several months and i am the only one she trusts
with it)

Ask phlip...i find the time to do my sca addiction when i can afford it]
my email addiction [lois bujold, h-costuming and several newsgroups] an
spend about 4 hours a night paying eq;-)

[and work a temp possible to permanent with ftd.com in their call center
in ct...]

margali
aruvqan, jaggedpine defenders, solusek ro
sonnenhell, haunted fold, solusek ro