[Sca-cooks] RE: Larping etc. was lots of other stuff

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 14:53:19 PDT 2003

Here's the official White Wolf website. They have links to the Camarilla, on
the left of the page under fan pages. http://www.white-wolf.com/ I'll look
for the email address for the CT group. I'll probably have it for you by
tomorrow. I know that pretty much everywhere that I have played the games
are usually on Saturday night. I'm sure CT is the same.

Leah A. Montgomery
SCA: Mahvash bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Hirrar
mog_bane at hotmail.com
ICQ#: 83404701
WW #: US2002021393