[Sca-cooks] Sapphire Joust

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat May 10 20:26:41 PDT 2003

> Same event though.  For the last several years it was held here and
> there
> with no really good place so I stopped going.  This is another boyscout
> camp and is being advertized as Serengeti style.
So, why is it being billed as "Serengetti style"? I assume this has
something to
do with the part of Pennsic called the "Serengetti"? I camped on the
Serengetti at Pennsic for several years until I got tired of being
broiled in my tent each morning and got invited to camp down by the
lake with SPCA.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com