[Sca-cooks] OT: Harry Potter

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun May 11 21:28:49 PDT 2003

At 10:08 PM 5/11/03 -0600, you wrote:
>"Oobly?"
>--maire, who still doesn't have a voice to speak of, but who had a Very
>Pleasant Sunday picking dandelions and dyeing fabric with them.....
>(and eating chicken grilled with lime, fresh tomato-basil-mozarella
>salad, crusty bread, homemade potato salad, and strawberry shortcake for
>dinner...oh, and a decent, if young, Australian white wine....*burp*)
>
>"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:
>> 'Lainie
>> -feeling oobly because I finally got back into my little silk wrap skirt!

Well, I pulled it out of my closet this morning, and last time I tried it
on, a year os so ago, it didn't even sort of... but this morning I looked
at it and though Maybe... and when I put it on... I was a little
incoherent. I was making funny noises and Regina was in the other room
thinking something was wrong. Nope, it was me looking down and seeing it fit.

Maybe there's a better word than oobly. I dunno. That just worked at the
time. But... it is so cool to feel sexy again! Oh yes! (And naturally he is
300 miles away...)

'Lainie