[Sca-cooks] Kippers and Toad-in-the-hole

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu May 15 04:26:57 PDT 2003

The kipper recipe with a picture of what they look like
is online at:

http://www.marthastewart.com/page.jhtml?type=content&styleType=tvradio&catid=cat14618&id=tvs4128

You may have to cut and paste that address --- or just
check out marthastewart.com and click on the tv part for
May 14th.

The ones I used to eat in the UK were normally plate sized.
They also are smoked generally as well as being salted.

Johnnae