[SCA-cooks] Pulled sugar was Sugar Plate Again

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sat May 17 08:15:11 PDT 2003

Eeeek.  I'm doing something very much like that for next
Caid Twelfth Night, only it's Renaissance England and
Classical Mythology. Three Courses:  Neptune, Jupiter and Pluto
[The Sea, seafood;  The Air, fowl;  The Earth and what's beneath it].
Some bodacious subtleties with each course, like the
Chariot of A-Pollo [chickens].

Well that tears it, you'll have to come back for Twelfth Night. <G>

Selene Colfox