[Sca-cooks] I'll be on the Road

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 19:34:12 PDT 2003

Unfortunately, no.  You and Bear are two of the people I'd especially love to meet.  But, Daddy wants to see the Alamo, so we'll be taking the Southern route.  Perhaps next year, when I return for Estrella.

Mordonna

:
Are you coming along on I40 which goes right through Oklahoma City? Bear and
I both work in the city and we could probably arrange to me depending on
dates. He will be tied up most of the time for a few weeks getting his Mom's
house back in shape. Margarite

Sometime soon, in about two or three weeks, I'll be traveling cross country
from Atenvledt to Meridies. My mother, father, and I are pulling up stakes
here, buying a Motor Home, and going back home to the Columbus, Ga/ Phenix
City, Al area. We'll be taking our time, visiting relatives and friends
along the way. I'd like to visit with some of my Cooks friends, too, along
the way. If you are on our route, and would like to meet me, please get in
touch.

Mordonna

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook