[Sca-cooks] Roman Display, was Sugar Plate Again

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon May 19 19:00:37 PDT 2003

pie.
bake a pastry shell and a pastry lid, and put things that are in no way
pastry or pie inside.....

pulling fresh, unbaked fruit that has been glazed or gold leafed out of a
pie shell looks neat.

another thing to make a "spectacle" would be if you can make a plaster mold
of  someones bst (or of a stone bst) and serve in that....... or smash it
like a pinata or something.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...