[Sca-cooks] Re: dissolved pearls

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue May 20 22:01:44 PDT 2003

Kirsten Houseknecht asked:
> i am willing to try it, there are always a few pearls that have bad
> drill holes, or break, or something.
Ah! Okay. It would be nice to find out the answers to this, since we
seem to have conflicting opinions on how easily the pearls will
disolve, whether ground or not.
> but what is "oil of tarter"? if anyone can get me plain english
> translations, i will give it a whirl.
That specific question was asked, and I think from on this list, and
the answer is in the file I mentioned. I'd look up and copy it from the
file, but there is probably other information in that file that would
be useful to you if you decide to try this, as well. But let me know
and I'll email you the file if you need me to.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com