[Sca-cooks] sources and cookery was pickled meat

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Wed May 21 07:24:20 PDT 2003

Could you elaborate a bit more on this? I've only really entered one
competition in the past, and well, my documentation sucked.  Right now I'm
planning on entering some food in two upcoming competitions and I'm not
really sure what to do about the documentation.  For instance, I'm planning
on entering a chicken dish from Taillevent.  I have the original recipe and
the translation (from Scully), and I have my redaction of it, how it varied
from the original, etc) but I'm not sure what else I should really include.

Thanks for any help!

Generys