[Sca-cooks] pickled meat

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed May 21 22:33:07 PDT 2003

Elewyiss asked:
> Does anybody know where I can find a recipe for pickled beef? My old
> room mate had one but I can't remember which of her many period
> cookbooks it came out of.
Try these files in the FOOD and FOOD-MEATS section of the Florilegium:
pickled-food-msg (116K)  5/ 7/02    Medieval pickled food. recipes.
Lrds-Salt-Exp-art (15K)  9/11/00    "Lord's Salt Experiment" by Lady
Hauviette
                                        d'Anjou.
pickled-meats-msg (58K) 10/11/01    Period pickled meats. Lord's Salt.
recipes.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas